Copy Buffett software is a binary option that is used to make trades in binary trading. It was developed by a software developer. He was inspired by the trading of a very experienced binary trader, Warren Buffett, and he copied his style of trading and put it in the software.
The software is available to anyone for free for a thirty day trial period. After the trial period, any profit you make when using the software, a part of the profit, about 5% goes to the developers of the software while you keep the remaining 95%. This binary software option works automatically and can trade up to 500 trades per day just by pressing a button. All the instructions are in the software so you don’t have to do anything. The software trades for you all day copying the experienced trader it has been inspired by.
Some people think that it could be a scam, but fortunately, it is not, in fact, it is one of the most genuine trading software.
There are several advantages of the software. This binary option gives the trader live technical support while trading. The trader can chat with the other members as well as the technical team. Chat by phone or option to send email is also available. Members are able to talk while trading and they can pass on tips and experiences to one another. But the most beneficial aspect of this binary trading option is that 400 to 500 trades can be made within the day. Thus making a profit is even easier.
This software can be used anywhere in the world. Most of the countries allow it to be used on their territory. This further establishes its authenticity.
Copy Buffett software works in a unique way. It sends out signals which are really very reliable. You don’t need to bother about researching the markets and get to know what will be profitable; the software gives you all the signals which are very helpful to make a trade.
Although you can use the software as an auto trader, there is even an option to manually make a trade using the software signals. The auto trade is best for beginners who do not know anything about binary trading. It is believed and also noted that a trader on an average can make about $1978 in one day. This is very good profit. But still, if you feel this software is not for you then you can always opt out after the trial period of 30 days.
In conclusion, we can say that Copy Buffett software is easy to use, reliable and gives very high returns. Thus it is highly regarded as a very good binary trading option.